At Cranberries Cafe, we love to do both in-house and off premise catering! Whether it is an Open House, Family Reunion, Bridal Shower, Retirement Party, or more, let Cranberries help you! Below you will find our catering menu, however, we are always willing to work with you to create the perfect meal!
Cranberries Spinach Salad – Spinach, Mandarin oranges, Parmesan cheese, apples, cranberries, walnuts, & purple onions.
Chicken Caesar – Romaine greens mixed with croutons, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, & chicken breast.
B.L.T.T. – Mixed greens topped with turkey breast, bacon, shredded Co-Jack cheese, purple onions, & tomatoes.
Seven Layer Salad – Mixed greens, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, peas, Co-Jack cheese, & crispy bacon.
Chef Salad – Mixed greens, turkey breast, ham, American & Swiss cheeses, tomatoes, purple onions, & cucumbers.
Layered Mexican Salad – Refried beans, green peppers, onions, black olives, salsa, shredded cheese, & lettuce. Served with tortilla chips.
Antipasto – Mixed greens, ham, salami, pepperoni, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, black olives, green peppers, & Mozzarella cheese.
SMALL 10×12 inches (Serves 10-15) $35.00
LARGE 12×20 inches (Serves 20-25) $65.00
Tossed Garden Salad – Mixed greens with cucumbers, tomatoes, & purple onions.
Cranberries House Salad – Mixed greens topped with cranberries, walnuts, & purple onions.
SMALL $20 LARGE $35
All salads include side of dressings
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Pasta Veggie Salad
- Fresh Vegetables & Dip
- Redskin Potato Salad
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Three Bean Salad
- Marinated Vegetable Salad
- Spaghetti Salad
SMALL 10×12 inches (Serves 15-20) $25.00
LARGE 12×20 inches (Serves 25-40) $45.00
Pot of Homemade Soup with Crackers $58.00
Serves 40 people
Full list of soups available
Hors D’oeuvres Buffet
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip – Served with Toast Points: $1.50
- Cranberries Chicken Wellington: $3.25
- Chicken Quesadilla: $2.50
- Bruschetta: $1.50
- Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps: $3.95
- Mini Tacos: $1.50
- Chicken Breast Satays with sauces: $1.25
- Beef Tenderloin Satays with sauces: $1.50
- BBQ Pork Sliders: $2.00
- Fried Chicken Sliders with Slaw: $2.00
- Hamburger Sliders: $2.00
- Mini Coney Dogs: $2.00
Pricing is based on 2-3 pieces per person
- Cheese & Cracker Tray: $1.25
- Spiral Wrap Sandwiches: $1.50
- Fresh Fruit Kabobs: $1.75
- Caprese Skewers: $1.50
- Hummus & Tabouli – Served with pita bread: $2.50
- Antipasto Skewers: $1.50
- Deviled Eggs with Bacon: $1.50
- Chicken Salad: $6.99 per pound
- Chicken Salad Croissants: $1.75 small $2.25 large
- Brownie Assortment: $1.95
- Cream Puffs: $1.50
- Chocolate Fountain: $2.25
- Chocolate Mousse: $1.75
- Cranberry Bread Pudding: $1.75
- Sweet Plate Assortment: $2.00
- BIG Chocolate Cake: $70.00 Eight Slices – 48 hour request needed
- Spaghetti & Meatballs $65.00
- Meatballs – Swedish or Sweet & Sour $70.00
- Rotini with Alfredo Sauce $60.00
- Baked Italian Mostaccioli $60.00
With ground beef $70.00
- Macaroni & Cheese $65.00
- Chicken Wings – Teriyaki, Chili Lime, Buffalo: $85.00
- Beef Burgundy Tips – Noodles included $145.00
- Sliced Baked Ham or Turkey $110.00
- Sliced Roast Sirloin & Bordelaise Sauce $145.00
- Baked or Barbecue Chicken – 50 pieces $185.00
- Barbecue Pork Ribs – 60 bones $135.00
- Cavatappi Pasta Primavera $60.00
- Chicken Breast & Creamy Parmesan – 60 3-oz pieces $85.00
- Grilled Chicken Breast & Cranberry BBQ Sauce – 60 3-oz pieces $85.00
- Chicken or Beef Satays – 75 pieces $80.00
- Pulled Roast Chicken $80.00
- Pulled Roast Beef $100.000
- Pulled Roast Pork $80.00
Not seeing what you’re looking for? We love suggestions!
Each feeds approximately 35-45 people
Potato Items $45.00 Each
- Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- Scalloped Potatoes
- AuGratin Potatoes
- Tuscan Potatoes- Sliced & pan fried with onions, peppers, mushrooms, & topped with Parmesan cheese
- Smashed with Garlic Zinfandel Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes with Chicken or Beef Gravy
Vegetable Items $40.00 Each
- Green Bean Almandine
- Buttered Corn
- Peas & Mushrooms
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Italian Medley with Zucchini, Squash, & Carrots
- Steamed Broccoli
- Ratatoullie with egg plant, green & red peppers, onions, squash, & tomato
Accompaniments $45.00 Each
- Green Bean Casserole
- Rice Pilaf
- Baked Dressing
- Sauteed Cabbage & Noodles
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Roasted Cauliflower topped with bread crumbs, butter, & Parmesan cheese
Not see what you were looking for? Suggestions welcome!
Each feeds approximately 35-45 people.
Plated Luncheon Suggestions
- Chef Salad $8.95′
- Antipasto Salad $8.95
- Chicken Caesar Salad $8.95
- Fresh Fruit Plate $8.95
- Chicken Salad $8.50
- Cranberries Spinach Salad $8.95
- Asian Chicken Salad $8.95
All salads served with fresh bread & dressings on the side
- Bowl of Soup & Cranberries House Salad $7.59
- Soup in a Bread Bowl with Tossed Salad $9.59
- Cup of Soup & Half of Deli Sandwich $8.95
All soups served with crackers
- Wrap with Pasta Veggie Salad $8.50
- Chicken or Tuna Salad Croissant & Fresh Fruit $8.95
- Half of Deli Sandwich & Side Salad $8.75
- Ham & Cheese or Broccoli Quiche with fresh fruit & assorted muffins $8.95
- Egg & Ham Croissant with fresh fruit $8.95
Brunch Buffet with fresh fruit, assorted pastries, muffins, & bagels, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage links, & home-fried potatoes $9.59
All meals include coffee, tea, or soda
Prices based on per person
- Delivery within 10 miles is included, $10 charge 11-20 miles
- Heavy, Styrofoam plates, plastic silverware, & paper napkins are available at a cost of $0.25 per person
- Staffing is available at $12.00 per hour per server
- Final guest count will be due four days prior to your event
- Buffet set up & service of buffet is included.
- 6% sales tax and 10% service will be added to the final bill.
- 18% Service Charge & 6% Sales Tax will be added to the total bill
- Complete payment is expected at the end of your event. Cash or checks are preferred.
- $50 room fee for 50 or less is required to reserve your date. There will be an additional $1 charge per person over 50 in attendance
- White linen table coverings, white linen napkins, china, set-up, & clean up are included in room fee
- Sunday parties must have a minimum of 35 guests & a maximum of 90 guests
- Saturday parties have a maximum of 45 guests with no minimum, unless other arrangements are made.
- Saturday parties must be completely vacated by 3:30 PM
- Menu choice must be decided upon two weeks prior to your event
- Final guest count will be due four days prior to your event. A 5% drop is allowed in the final billing.
- Decorating is allowed one hour prior to your guests’ arrival. No confetti products and no nails or tape on the walls or furniture.
- Bud vases are available for use at no charge.